So far So good

So far this week is shaping up pretty positively. Monday I had to have a chat with my boss about where my career is taking me... that was not fun, but it was informative. Monday night was FHE. It's been 100+ degrees here for the last 3 weeks, so they planned water activities in the park...yeah, it rained. We still had fun, cuz you know, you can't go wrong with water balloons.

Tuesday was dinner group. The new recipe kind of let me down, but the rest of it was good, and my cheesecake turned out. Plus, Ryan came up to visit. We don't see him much these days so it was a pleasant addition to our little group.

Last night I went dancing with my roommates. There is a new dance club in town. Wednesday is the over 25 night and ladies get in free... one might think that an abundance of girls would increase the boy attendance, but one would be wrong in this case. First of all, there were only about 20 people there. And I am pretty sure the 3 of us were the only ones who were young enough to remember the Spice Girls. Don't get me wrong, we had a good time, but we're gonna give it a while before we go back. VeAnn assures us, it is busier on Country Nights, but I have my morals ;)

Tonight is bowling night - woo hoo :) and then I am going home for my 10 year highschool reunion... I am sure you will hear more about that.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum