Houses, icecream and Midgets :)

Today, I got to spend my night with one of my favorite people in the world. How many people do you know that get to say that about their realtor? Clark is freaking amazing. Even though I am crazy, he'll never say it. He just puts my weird house choices at the back of the list. He answers all of my random questions, and let's face it there are a LOT of them. I am pretty clueless when it comes to this. He lies to me and tells me I am not high maintenance. He helps me look for stuff good and bad about the houses we go to. We make lots of u-turns, but he always finds where we're going. He is fun to talk to, and I trust him, which is important to me as this is the largest investment I have made in my life so far.

We had a pretty good go of it tonight, from my perspective. There are a couple of places that I liked a lot. It was much more positive than the last time we went looking, and I think I have a better idea of what to scan for as I search.

After the houses we went for dinner. I'd never been to the Market Street Grill. It was different than what I expected. Good different. The highlight though, was where we went for ice cream. There is this little store in the avenues that is owned by a family of midgets. Dwarves? Little People? What is the PC term these days. Anyway... Quite possibly the best ice cream I have ever had. Huckleberry icecream and midgets, does it get any better than this I ask you????

1 comments:

    On 3:50 PM, September 05, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I Love Clark! Clark, will you be my realtor? Even if I'm not moving to Utah?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum