Noises Off

Well, bowling won out. I did better than I've done in a long time. I bowled a 110. What does that tell you about how the last while has been going for my game? Anyway, I figure I'll try again tonight and see how it goes.

So I also watched what might be the most pointless show I have seen in a long time. It's called "Noises Off." If you haven't seen it, don't waste your time. It has an all star cast and absolutely no point or plot. I like Michael Caine a lot, and even with him this movie just didn't make me care enough to keep watching it.

1 comments:

    On 6:52 PM, August 13, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I love Noises off... The point is that it's hilarious! You're messed in the head. This is what happens when I move away- you forget what's good and what's not good.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum