Meh

First of all - a big thank you to Dav for changing up the blog's look. I like to change it up every so and again. Someday I may have him teach me how to do it myself.

So then. I saw Memoirs of a Geisha this week... GOOD FLICK. Definitely a chick movie, but worth watching. Other than that, it has been a pretty quiet week. Monday night was Family Home Evening. We built cardboard boats and floated them down the creek in Murray Park. Our little boat did ok, until it got caught on a rock. We just weren't able to make up the time.

Yesterday I cleaned my room... yup, totally exciting evening. I find that my room is a good indicator of my mood. The messier it gets, the more frustrated I get. I think it might actually be time for a complete overhaul. In fact, maybe it's time to move for real.

1 comments:

    On 10:06 PM, August 16, 2006 Anonymous said...

    No prob... anytime.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum