An exercise in frustration

Today was an exercise in frustration. I have been waiting since March for my VP to decide if I was moving. Well, that's a lie. My VP actually approached me about moving, I was getting ready to buy a home and he asked me to hold off. But then, before it could be finalized we changed VPs. The idea got lost in the shuffle of responsibilities. I finally got my managers to sit down and rediscuss the idea last week. I am just not very good at leaving my life on hold while other people forget to decide.
Well, today I got the results of that conversation. Sadly, I don't feel any better about the situation. They kind of handed me back the ball and said, if you want to pursue the option, we can look at it again in 2007. Yes, you heard it "IF" and "2007". So, now you know... I still have NO idea what is going on with my life.

I think I may give up planning entirely.

1 comments:

    On 12:33 AM, August 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Time for a job with a new company who will treat you better?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum