Take out

Here is the question weighing on my mind today. It's the kind of question that if we could find an answer to, I am pretty sure we could achieve world peace. Why does a take home box from the restaurant always make your car smell like butt? It matters not where they came from, ethnicity of food, or amount paid.
We went out with some new friends last night after bowling (which I do NOT want to talk about this week) to the only place we could find that was open. We had a lovely time, and I am pretty sure I haven't laughed that hard for quite a while...How can one not laugh when you are being told a story about naked golf? Anyway, I was too busy laughing to eat, so breakfast had to come home with me... I live about 5 blocks from the diner, but that's all it took. When I got back in the truck this morning, it still smelled of leftovers. Now, the left overs did not taste like butt, so why, why must they smell like it?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum