Happy Birthday Dav!!!!

Today is Dav's birthday- YAY you're old :):):)



For me, today was a good day. Work was good, we got some wins with our client that we had been working for for a while, and it was excellent to finally get them granted. Now I just need to come up with a plan to maintain the things we won.
Also, I got something I have never gotten before in my 8+ years with this company, a monetary thank you. I am still in awe. I am actually pretty sure I am going to frame it.

Tonight at family home evening we had a BBQ with the stake. I actually met someone from my new ward, so it will be good to have a familiar face when we go there. Of course, there is more than a handful of folks that are coming with us from this ward, so really, it should be good times.

3 comments:

    Hello ... was blog hopping and came upon ur site... MY birthday is also on the 28 August. Cool Eh..

     

    Yay for August birthdays! And I hope you had a happy one:)

     
    On 3:48 PM, September 05, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm catching up on blogs tonight. Thanks for the Birthday wish! You rock!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum