Thursday

Have I mentioned I like it when people come into town? Today I got to have dinner with my friend Stephanie. I tried to pretend like we didn't work together, but it didn't work long. Talking about shift bids is a pretty quick way to kill a good time ;) We had fun anyway.
Then my hometeachers came over. I am not sure it was very gospel oriented, but it was fun to have them visit. They are good kids. I always look forward to their visit, and they come EVERY MONTH :D
Last but not least, tonight was bowling night. I scored a 106 and a 98. Not great, but for me - not too shabby!

Tomorrow we get to go to a semi annual business meeting. Apparently all of the uppity ups are supposed to be there. Last time the CEO ditched us, so I guess we'll see if he decided to show this year. I know you can hardly wait to find out, don't try to hide it.

2 comments:

    On 10:31 PM, August 24, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Your home teachers come every month? Those are some good boys! Mine come once a year if they have nothing else to do! Love the graphics on your page too, it's good to see some LDS blogs, I'll definitely come back.

     

    They are good boys! I think that will be the thing I miss most about my new ward. Here's hoping the next ones are as cute and dependable :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum