The weekend

Because I know you are dying to find out what happened - Our CEO did show on Friday. I also decided I should probably meet him. So I did. He won't remember me, but it doesn't matter. He's not nearly as intimidating with out his suit.

Saturday I went to visit my grandparents. I got to hang out in their garden for a while and just visit. They sent me home with enough tomatoes to make a girl giddy. Also, my grandma asked me to go thru the afghans she has made and stored to give away when she dies and pick mine now. I am not really sure how I feel about it, but I love that she wants me to have it, and it is absolutely beautiful.

Saturday night we went to a farewell party. We ditched it to go to an institute dance, but we found out very quickly that we have officially hit the age where we are too old for anything that doesn't say 24-30. I am not sure when we hit that age, but it happened. It felt illegal just dancing with those little boys. We went back to the party.

Today we found out that they are splitting our ward. And we are in the portion that is getting cut off. It caught me off guard at first, but now I am actually looking forward to it. We'll see.... we'll see.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum