A typical week

Monday night I did something I haven't done for probably 10 years... We went to a baseball game for FHE. It was actually a lot of fun. I don't PLAY ball, but I can watch and understand it. And we won by a run, so that's always fun. Now, they lost handily to the same team the next day, but we won't talk about that too much. Anyway, the game was a fun way to be out with friends.

Last night I had dinner with James and Heather. They were so excited to introduce me to the newest member of their family. She is a 6 week old calico named Lily. It's too bad animals don't stay as small as they are when they are 6 weeks old. I might be persuaded to get one. As is, I am glad they have her and I don't.

Tonight we are either going dancing again or bowling.... any suggestions?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum