Midweek review

Well then, it's been a pretty quiet week. Sunday I turned old. I spent the day in church and some friends came over after to help get rid of the leftover party food. If you can't count on boys to get rid of your food, what can you count on?

Monday my friend Lori took me to lunch for my birthday. It was also buy one get one day for CVG employees at Noodle's and Co. Really, I am a pretty cheap date.

Tuesday I spent the evening with James and Heather. And, I called my favorite real estate guy. It's official. I am house hunting.... again.

Today I had lunch with my Jeremys. They don't work with me so much anymore, but I like spending time with them. Moon wins the favorite person of the day award for saying I look like I've lost weight... Flattery will get you everywhere with me. I'll admit it. Personally, I think someone tipped him off, but I don't care so much. He is actually looking pretty fantastic himself, so maybe getting away from our program is just what he needed ;) (Oh, and Chris, he says I shouldn't believe she's real with out picture proof ;)and we are really looking forward to getting together when you come to visit.)

After work I got to have dinner with my friend Michael who is here for work from Houston for a couple of days. As always, a great deal of fun.

Now you know... Life is good. Quiet, and good.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum