YAY!

So, I have decided I may be easily excitable this week, but tonight was good night. Even the fact that I spent an hour with a dentist's drill in my mouth couldn't rain on my day. I had a good day at work, went to the dentist, and came home and had dinner with my friends.
I love dinner group. I couldn't even pretend to eat with the rest of them, but I still couldn't cancel it. I just like spending time with them. As an added bonus, Matt is actually in town this week. He came over, too, YAY! I love having people around that make me happy. We started to get caught up on our Strongbad, but I am afraid I have been out of touch for too long.

Also, people from my past have been creeping out of the woodwork this week. Mostly people from work who have actually managed to break away, and only a couple of them were Birthday Party RSVPs. The rest of them were just random popups. It's been great.

Oh, and I think I may have convinced my roommates to move in with me when I buy a new house... super awesome plan, if you ask me ;)

Clark, we need to talk.

1 comments:

    On 2:02 AM, August 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm ready if you are.

    -Clark

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum