Another quiet weekend

I hate having downstairs neighbors. You might think we could avoid all contact, but we share a laundry room and a parking lot, and apparently both are sources of contention.

Anyway, this weekend was pretty uneventful, in a good way. Saturday I did laundry - woohoo- Bethany had to work, and VeAnn is spending time with her mom who is in town for a few days. Saturday night Barry came over. We watched a movie and had a little chinese. At 2:00 when he tried to leave, his car wouldn't start. We spent about a half hour trying to get his key out of the ignition. We never did win. This morning he changed the battery and we'll cross our fingers that it was the only issue.


Also - apparently I reached a milestone in life this weekend. I finally saw "The Three Amigos." My life is defintely more complete.

1 comments:

    On 11:05 PM, August 07, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Ah man, I have to go rent it now... or buy it maybe. I just bought housesitter! Love it!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum