Oatmeal

I have come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with me. Many of you are thinking, "It's taken her this long to figure this out?" Anyway... here's what is wrong with me today. I have been craving oatmeal for like 2 weeks now. The reason this is strange, is because I have never been able to gag it down before. I have a serious issue with food texture. I can't do tapioca, frog eye salad, applesauce, mashed potatoes, warm fruit... you get the picture. I simply can not swallow mushiness. Any of you nutition experts out there? What is my body lacking that I can now eat cinnamon oatmeal 3 times a day and be perfectly content with it? I figure there has got to be a better way......

2 comments:

    On 5:07 PM, July 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Hey I never knew that you didn't like mashed potatoes but that is ok because I love you anyways. Love ya

     
    On 9:32 PM, July 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Maybe you're craving because your prego... just a thought.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum