Reunions

So the lack of entries this week are because I have been spending time in the land that highspeed internet forgot. And, well, I've been busy. We had our family reunion this weekend. Friday I spent the morning getting ready, the afternoon preparing dinner, and the evening enjoying my family. The only disappointing part was the few number of people who showed up. We usually get about 120-150 people and this year we were only at 90. What it meant is that we had LOTS of everything leftover. But it also meant you pretty much got to chat with everyone there. The kids spent the day on the slip and slide, dunking each other in the dunk tank, or just swimming in the dunk tank pool. It was a pretty good way to spend a Friday if you ask me. Saturday morning we went to the Cub Scouts breakfast. Which, by the way, is the easiest breakfast I have ever "made."

Last night I went to see my friend Clark play Nathan Detroit in "Guys and Dolls" at the Old Barn Theatre. It was FANTASTIC. The play was entertaining and the accents were completely amusing. But, it's Clark - let's face it. Fantastic is the only thing it could be.

1 comments:

    On 10:16 AM, July 27, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm flattered! Thanks again for coming!

    -Clark

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum