So, it's Tuesday. Normally a pretty uninteresting day shoved in between Monday and Wednesday, but today is fantastic. I got to work and shortly heard one of my favorite voices. My friend Michael is in town for a couple of days and working out of his old office - which happens to be across the hall from mine. Michael is one of the best listeners in the world. It's a gift. And I love to talk, so, it is a gift I appreciate, a lot. It was good to sit with him for a while and chat - work or non work, just talk. Then I was chatting with another friend who was telling me about the most amusing story I have ever heard, now, it was just a dream, but it was still completely entertaining. After that I was on a call which wasn't really fun, but it was productive and that is always a good thing. Then when lunch time came, I actually had a lunch friend. Tonight I am going to dinner with my friends and thier nephews- so that should be fun and then, who knows... today just keeps getting better! :)

2 comments:

    On 11:19 AM, July 23, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Tuesdays rock.

     
    On 12:30 AM, August 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    You should tell us the funny story.

    Matt

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum