Hello from Kansas City

Well, technically I think I am in Olathe, but who knows where Olathe is? (Besides you, Rod :) I am here this week on a trip for work. There is a conference that I am pretty excited about. It should be a fantastic opportunity to learn new things about the way other people are doing my job. Besides, I get to actually spend some time with the people I work with everyday.

Today was a good day. I spent the morning traveling and then we had some meetings with the client on the side of the program I don't know very much about yet, yet being the key part of that phrase. Apparently though, Curtis and I are old fuddy duddies because instead of going to get BBQ with some of the other teams, we came back to the hotel to check email and catch up on work stuff... Hopefully there won't be too much of that this week :) Hey, can't blame a girl for trying.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum