Redemption

Just to clear things up, Saturday's marble cheesecake turned out WAY better. Apparently I should stick to the things I know.

So we went to see Pirates II this weekend - It was ok. Maybe I was in a funk, and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it wasn't everything I was hoping for. Johnny Depp was fabulous as always, but I ended up a little irriated with the girl, and Orlando Bloom's character is a wuss. That's pretty much my take on it.

Sunday we got to meet Bethany's new friend, David. The boys were on their best behavior - so good it was almost weird ;) I like them better on their less than best behavior :D The girls did a lovely job with dinner. And my cake turned out like every box cake should - tasty and covered with frosting. Yes, I am on cake kick. Don't ask. I don't have an answer.

1 comments:

    On 9:27 PM, July 17, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I finally saw Pirates tonight. LOVED IT!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum