What a fantastic day!

Today was just a good day. I am not sure if it was because of things going super well, or if I just had such a low expectation that when it went normal, the good was intensified. I spent most of the day on the phone, which, is, well, what I do... but today I did the majority of my employee appraisals at work. I DREAD this process, so I was just kind of prepared... but they actually went very positively. At least, I think they did. You can ask my team to see how they really went. I also got asked to take a trip to Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks. YAY!!! I love business travel. I do not love the thought of being at the airport for a 530 AM flight, but, well, traffic should be good ;) and I will still be home in time to go to Dingle for the weekend... I think. I haven't quite worked out how I am going to fit my Saturday meeting onto Friday after I get back instead.
Anyway... tonight was bowling. I ended up with a 113 and a 92. For me, not tooooo shabby. I ran some errands before hand and found a CTR ring, that I like a lot, and I got it a size and a half smaller than my last one, I am starting to wonder if my hands are the only place I am getting smaller, but, well... patience I say, patience. I also got new black shoes... I think I may have a problem... Here's today's question - How many pairs of shoes does a girl have to own before it's considered "too much?"

2 comments:

    On 9:43 AM, February 03, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Yay for fantastic days!

     
    On 1:21 PM, February 03, 2007 Anonymous said...

    3 pair should be plenty.

    And congratulations on the smaller ring size. TRUST ME, that means you're doing things right! :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum