-1.2

Today I am recommending a new pizza place. It's called Nick-n-Willy's. It's SO good! We got the thin crust pizza. We got it with out pizza sauce, just a little olive oil. The toppings were fresh. There wasn't too much cheese or grease. It was an over all fantastic experience. AND you can take and bake, bake and take or have it delivered. What more can you ask for?

Hmmm, other than that, I've been pretty boring lately. Monica and I watched movies on Friday. We saw My Super Ex-girlfriend and The Illusionist. The first was LAME. The second was really good.

Today I spent the day painting the bathroom. Fun, eh? But it's gonna look super classy when it's all said and done... of course it won't be done until I get back from Baton Rouge, but, oh well. I am learning patience in many ways right now.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum