So then... speed dating... It's kind of like Mardi Gras. I can say that I did it, but I don't have any compulsion to do it again soon. I can think of other ways to experience mass rejection. The rest of the evening was fine.

I am happy to report that I have made the necessary changes to reincorporate my favorite part of Sunday back into the schedule. Sunday afternoon naps. We have officially changed wards and now we meet at 9:00 am instead of 1:00 pm. Ironically, the Home Teachers from the last ward decided to come over last night. The superfanstic part about that is that they are coming back tonight to finish the plumbing in my bathroom and hang my mirror. The pro is that I will be able to brush my teeth in the bathroom again, the con is that now I won't have an excuse for not putting makeup on in the morning ;)

Oh yes, my other happy news is that because I am not in Truro this week, I get to go home and see my family this weekend - YAY!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum