-1.8

So it's been kind of a random weekend. Friday night we tried out the little place up the road called "Cafe Med." It was tasty. I haven't had a gyro or souvlaki for a long time, so that was fun. I also went and got all of the stuff to finish off my bathroom. I am so excited for Tuesday I can hardly stand it. My friend, Chris, is going to come over and help me do everything that ReBath doesn't do. I'll try to remember to take before and after pics. I just hope it turns out as nice as it looks in my head. Saturday was pretty quiet, ran some errands but stayed in trying to minimalize a cold I can feel developing in my head.
Today we came home from church and found the Salt Lake City Crime Scene Investigation unit parked outside our condo complex putting rather large bags into the back of the SUV. They must have just finished whatever they were doing when we pulled in because we went out to peek at them after we changed from church, but they were all gone. Whatever it was must not have been all that important. I am watching the news right now and we didn't make it.
We got invited to a Superbowl party... it was superlame. We only ended up staying for about an hour. I came home and made soup, yep, soup. Chicken soup has a way of fixing everything I say, so if you need some, feel free to come visit.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum