Happy Single Awareness Day!

Well, I thought I'd better take a minute to let people know that NO, I was not in New Orleans when the tornados went through, nor was I in SLC when the crazy guy walked in to Trolley Square and started shooting people. I have been completely secluded in my little corner of Baton Rouge since Monday afternoon.

The trip here was fine. I ran into a bit of a delay in Houston, but my boss ran into a delay in Atlanta, so we actually got in about the same time. We spent Monday meeting people and going through an overview of the program we are here to learn about. Tuesday I spent the day in training and today I have just been trying to get caught up on my real job. It's been great really. I like being able to see the people I am working with, call me crazy.

Tonight Nita and Eric are taking us down to New Orleans. Technically Mardi Gras is not until next Tuesday, but the parades have been going for weeks, so we're going to at least get a little taste of the chaos that is the French Quarter. Fortunately, Eric is a pretty big guy, so we should be relatively safe. My goal for tonight is to take a few pictures, just so I have a bit of proof ;)

To be Continued...

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum