Tuesday night boys

Institute got cancelled because of snow... so I had to watch with the judges this week. Apparently I am not as in sync with Simon tonight as usual.


Phil – still creepy looking, but the performance was MUCH better than last week. Can we vote off the background singers?

Jared – mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm…. Who cares if he can sing?

AJ – I doubted when he started, as I am a pretty big Michael Buble fan, but he really pulled it off, and switched it up, just enough. I really liked it.

Sanjaya – the hat is not any better than the hair. It was not as terrible as the judges said, but it was meh.

Chris Sligh – I might be ok if I didn’t have to watch while he sang. It’s kind of a Justin Guarini thing.

Nick – I’d take that valentine.

Beat Box – The song itself does not lend to actually being sung. However, the performance was enjoyable.

Brandon – I did not love it. It was sweet enough, but a little off for me. And, WHAT was he wearing?

Chris Richardson – The head bobbing is distracting. Once again, the song was not really all that show casing… Jason Moraz can do that, Chris R can not. The scat was cool though.

Sundance Head – Ride Sally, ride… I appreciate that he didn’t try add the operatic influence, but I’m still iffy.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum