Wednesday night ladies

Gina – Unfortunately painful. I really liked her last week. This week between her and the backup singers it was less than great.

Alaina – ugh

Lakisha – she’s very talented as a singer. I did not love the pumpkin shirt she was wearing tonight… paint black triangles on her and call her Jack.

Melinda – Good things come in small packages. She’s freaking amazing

Antonella – Did not love the performance. I was in another room when she was singing and I was almost afraid to come back in. I did love her dress.

Jordin – I started out wondering… but she’s a cute girl, and I rather enjoyed it.

Stephanie – Interesting, really. I don’t know how I feel about it yet.

Leslie – Really? The same song as last night? However, I loved it till the weirdness at the end.

Haley – it was really really terrible. The notes were off and a bit painful really.

Sabrina – as much as I hate to say it… because the even the thought of it sounds cliché – I’ve heard better karaoke than this…

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum