There's no place like home....

It's been a lovely weekend, here in the frozen world I call home. It was -21 F when I was getting ready this morning... I will never be sure how you actually get ready to go outside knowing full well when you take your first outside breath your nostrils will freeze shut, but you do it anyway.

I officially have too much to do when I come home to just be here for 2 1/2 days...It's crazy beans. Friday night we had dinner with Kelly and Justin's family as well as Lynn and Lorna and Cordell.

Today I spent the afternoon with my sisters and nephew. That is always fun. I am pretty sure we played 1/2 of the board games in the closet.

For lunch, Mom and I went to the new place in town, "Timbers." It was actually pretty tasty. It's a steak house in the evening, but for lunch it's just burgers and sandwiches. I love a good French Dip :)

Oh, I've decided that I might be broken. I turned down an Angee Caramel. Who in their right mind turns down an Angee Caramel??? I may need serious help.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum