Somethings never change

So….. I missed the first 20 minutes… stupid time change, but I got there just in time for the part I could have felt good about missing…..

Sanjaya – Did he sing? Would it have mattered? After the hair, I completely shut him out.

Haley – She’s still boring. I don’t care how short her skirt gets.

Phil – Was actually pretty tonight. His backup singers were off. His big eyes still twig me out, but thank heavens for his eyebrow guy

Melinda – Weird song, but who cares. Love her.

Blake – Really good tonight. Pleasant for sure.

Jordin – I like her. I did not like her song choice. It really did nothing to show off her vocal ability.

Chris – Meh


Ok, so that out of the way :) Florida is lovely this week. I spoke to some folks at home and they are preparing for snow tonight. ICKY. I'll take the low 80s thank you very much. Work is going well. I am learning a lot, even though we haven't really had the time to focus much. Tomorrow I get to work with WFM and Thursday we're playing in the Command Center. It's like coming home to the mother ship ;)

1 comments:

    On 9:21 AM, April 04, 2007 Anonymous said...

    I have missed soooo many episodes. I miss my Tivo!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum