hmmmmm



Table size bean dip. Need I say more?

Never let it be said that Mormons don't know how to have fun ;) A monster bean dip and a karaoke machine. Now that's how to spend your Friday night ;)

But today is Monday, and today I am in Jacksonville Florida. My flights yesterday were pretty uneventful. I tried to sleep the whole way, but it didn't really work out that way. Have I mentioned I really like flying Continental? Especially vs Delta. The service is better, the lines are shorter, and the treats are better ;) For breakfast, they actually served breakfast, Cheerios, milk, banana, a proper meal I say!

I got in last night a bit after 5 and to the hotel about 6. At which time the real purpose of my trip was fulfilled (shh, don't tell Jeremy) but I FINALLY got to meet one of my favorite people in the entire world. Brian and I worked together when I first got my current job for about a year before he moved on to bigger and better. He was my sanity check, or insanity check depending on how you want to look at it. It was fabulous to finally put a face with the voice. I also got to meet his wife and daughter. Liz is great and Macy is adorable. It was a very pleasant evening indeed. We drove around a little (more because Brian was lost than anything else, really), and then I came back to the hotel and crashed.

I am actually excited to go to work today. It will be nice to have people around me and to get to do some new things. Plus, it will be a week full of putting faces with names so, YAY.

1 comments:

    On 9:16 AM, April 04, 2007 Anonymous said...

    That would be fun to roll around in, I'm thinking.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum