it's about blasted time

So, first things first. I am super excited about the trip I FINALLY got to book today. I am going to Jacksonville to do some training with my counterpart, get some training from another group, and visit with my WFM team :D YAY!!! 10 days in Florida. The only sad part is that the friend I was hoping to meet there has a business trip taking him OUT of town that weekend. So, I am thinking Disney World is probably out, but does anyone know anything else that is fun to do is Jacksonville?

Ok then, here's my run down on AI tonight...

Beat Box – I really like listening to him, but I do not see him as the winner. A short dose is penty.

Sanjaya – Finally someone else is making fun of his hair, really, it’s about time.

Sundance – Sundance is growing on me. He’s actually slightly amusing. That is a plus

Chris – He just doesn’t do it for me.

Jared – sorry, I missed most of it. But he’s still pretty.

Brandon – Meh. I wasn’t all that impressed. I am pretty sure the whole song had only 4 notes in it.

Phil – painful, really really painful

Chris Sligh – I have only 2 problems with him this week The hair and the lisp… His performance was not all that bad.

1 comments:

    On 5:23 AM, March 07, 2007 Anonymous said...

    I've not been motivated to watch the guys since that first week. But I promise to start watching them again next week. I can't, however, stop watching the ladies. There's a few whose albums I can't wait to buy.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum