Ladies Night

So, my happy news for today is that I bought new pants... Now I can not look like a slop at my conference next week.

The girls were - as usual - an entirely different show this week.

Jordin – What can I say more? I love this girl. She’s awesome and her performance tonight was great :)

Sabrina – the song was boring, and her hair is atrocious. I understand natural curl, but do something with it…

Antonella – I am afraid I stand with the Frenchie supporters… if Frenchie had to leave, Antonella should too… of course with tonight’s performance maybe she’s trying to bow out gracefully.

Haley – If I was tone deaf, I might have still had issues with this song…..

Stephanie – I was sitting right here, but I was so bored I didn’t really even hear it. She looks very nice though.

Lakisha – I need her to smile…. But the girl can sing. There’s no disputing that one. Is it wrong if I want to buy her invisalign?

Gina – I actually liked this one better than the original. She’s the singer season 1 Nikki thought she was.

Melinda – She’s more OCD than I am… that’s points for her. The fact that she is freaking amazing is the bigger point giver…. Her song choice was awesome. If she doesn’t win, she will still make an album, and I will definitely still buy it.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum