I am in Cincinnati this week. I am here participating in the Future Leaders Program. It's been a pretty interesting experience. As a facilitator this year I am seeing it from a completely different perspective. I must admit, it's validating to see some of the same mistakes we made get made again. It just goes to prove that somethings we really do just have to try for ourselves.

My team is going to be good this year. There are some very strong personalities, and some interesting views on some key things... like timliness.

Today is presentation day. Tomorrow we get to go to Camp Joy. I've not gotten bed before 1:00 and we've been in meetings by 7:30 every morning. I know for many of you, that's plenty of sleep, but *I* am a sleeper. Anything less than 8 and I have to work pretty hard to stay as happy as I need to be :)

Enough whining. I am really having a good time. I've gotten to put a few faces with voices, and I am getting to learn/relearn a lot of good things. As well as continuing to build a network of new and fantastic people.

Besides, tonight we're going to dinner at the Montgomery Inn Boat House. I refuse to count points. PERIOD. :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum