Yep, that's right it means tomorrow is Friday!

Ok, so this week has been a little bit of a struggle for me to get through. Work is chaos, my room is chaos, though the rest of the house is suprisingly clean (Thanks Mon), and things in my personal life are a changing a little more than usual (in a very good way... if you need more information than that you're going to have to ask). And to top it all, I was out of town last week, and will be out of town for the next 2 weeks, so I am just trying to get everything done between.

Anyway... Chaos and supremely tired - but ecstatic all at the same time.

Tonight was bowling night. My second game is nothing to report, BUT my first game, there was a miracle. I bowled a 132, which for me, is freakin awesome, but the cool part was that Barry was having an off game, so I beat Barry :D that never - ever- ever - happens. While I recognize that it really was just a coincidence, I am going to gloat anyway. And like I said, the second game I really made up for it. I don't even think I broke a 70...

And now you know *

1 comments:

    On 8:08 AM, March 23, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Ok, so I am asking. What changes in your personal life are happening? I'm just snoopy and if I ask you have to tell.

    Rod

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum