New Orleans/Mardi Gras pics

This is Daralee. She's from Brandon, Manitoba
We ate at this cafe, and, well... the food was ok, but nothing to brag about, and the service was TERRIBLE... I would suggest looking else where, given the chance.
We went to a piano bar that shall remain nameless until I remember what it is called. This is Jeremy (my boss) and Daralee
This is Eric and me :)
This is the lady that was playing when we got there. She was pretty good. You could tell she enjoyed performing. There were a couple of other players that cycled in and out, but she was there the whole time we were.
How cool is this fountain? There was a fire inside it... I thought it was awesome
These ones are just proof... I was on Bourbon Street :)


This is the creepy old man who thought he was 18 dancing along to all the rap songs that were being performed at The Cat's Meow. He was really really icky.

OK. Those are the pics from the trip... the rest of the week went pretty well. Uneventful really, just work and airplane rides. It looks like I have a few more trips coming up, so that makes me happy. I'll let you know once they actually get booked ;)

3 comments:

    On 3:34 AM, February 19, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Yay!

     
    On 6:09 PM, February 19, 2007 Anonymous said...

    WOW...is that THE Daralee from Brandon? If yes, she doesn't look anything like I thought she would. Is that Eric Eric? He looks kinda furry--not my favorite Eric look (if that is the Eric I'm thinking of)FUN TRIP

     
    On 1:24 AM, February 22, 2007 Anonymous said...

    The piano bar is Pat O'brien's. Don't worry, I went there AFTER my mission.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum