Wednesday

So, today is kind of the continuation of a long week.... I feel a bit chaotic in general, but well, such is life. I still don't know if I am going to be in or out of town next week. I also still don't have a solid plan for when the plumbing in my bathroom sink will be done (though there will be progress made tomorrow). I am still fighting the insurance company on my kitchen repairs.

However, I did have a lovely dinner with James and Heather tonight. After which James got to play accountant and help me with my taxes (yay refund) and we watched American Idol. Because I was busy looking at numbers, I did not pay enough attention to chat individually about tonight's performances. Overall, I liked tonight much better than last night. A couple of the girls were really great. A couple of them, really need to go home. We'll see tomorrow, won't we :) I must admit, I did feel a little violated by the inappropriate touching in the last song...

1 comments:

    On 12:23 PM, February 23, 2007 Anonymous said...

    The gals seem to ALWAYS be better than the guys (as a whole).

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum