Excuse the bugs



I love driving home in the fall. To get from Salt Lake to Dingle you go thru 2 canyons. Which 2 canyons you get depend on your chosen route, but my 2 canyons are Sardine and Emmigration. As I was driving thru Sardine, I was confused as to why there were so many people stopped on the side of the road. Finally I slowed down enough to see what they were doing. They were taking pictures. The canyon was sooo red this weekend. It was absolutely amazing. If I had a better camera, you would have a better picture, but instead I chose to take mine while I was driving, with my camera phone. So, excuse the bugs, but it was too beautiful not to share. Emmigration was yellow this weekend, my favorite photo shot is driving south, so if I remember I'll take it on my way back.

Another thing I love about being home, is that people sleep here. I sat down (aka fell asleep) with the little kids last night to watch a movie about 8:30 PM. I quickly fell asleep. I managed to get them in bed a bit after that, and then the next thing I knew it was 8:30 AM. Yes, I really slept for 12 hours. I have been so tired for weeks now, but there have been other things to do so sleeping took a back burner. The best part was it was good, solid, restful sleep. Now, some might think, "what loser goes to bed at 8:30 on a Friday night?" To them I would say, "this loser."

Today we spent the day listening to General Conference. I even managed to get the lawn mowed between sessions. It was a good day. I think tomorrow I will bake :)

1 comments:

    On 11:06 AM, October 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I don't remember when I slept for 12 hours! I think I'd wake up and get bored to death!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum