Nacho

Last night we got invited to go see Nacho Libre. I must admit, I have been a bit hesitant to see this show. I have heard many pros and cons, and I just wasn't sure if it could live up to it's predecessor. But hey, the boys that invited us were cute, and let's face it, I have a weakness. The show was great. It was a very different type of humor than I was expecting, but very very mockable and once I see it again, I am sure, very quoteable. My favorite line is when Jack Black is explaining to the children how great it is to be a monk and he tells them "I get to lay in my bed all by myself for the rest of my life. It's fantastic!"
It's at the dollar theaters now, so if you need a cheap date, or you know, just an excuse to get out of the house, it's worth a watch. If for nothing else, once you see Jack Black in stretchy pants, you can't help feeling better about yourself.

1 comments:

    On 8:55 AM, September 23, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Maybe I can find it still playing around Baltimore. I still wanna see it.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum