Long Weekend

I love long weekends. We spent Saturday getting stuff done around the house and yard, in the afternoon we had a hot dog roast and Saturday night we had a party. Sunday was a good quiet church day and then I got to spend the afternoon at my father's house with my little sisters. It was fun. We colored and read stories and jumped on the trampoline. Monday we put up salsa and lazed around the house watching movies. Really - a perfect weekend. My nephew lost his first 2 teeth, I got to hang out with my fam, and well... yeah, perfect.
Monday night there was a miracle - I had a date. Since I got a text from CA asking how long I had been dating him, we figured we should at least give the rumor something to substantiate on. It was a good time :) As spending time with Spencer always is. Now if only he felt like driving south a little more often ;)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum