YAY!

Because I know you were all a little worried about my "canyon" experience Friday night, it didn't happen. They had the party at a church pavillion instead. Good times. It was fun to see people I hadn't seen for a year or so, and we mostly spent the night harassing Spencer for being "old" so it was great really.

Today, after being awakened by the roofers pounding on the top of our house, I spent the day visiting my grandparents. I tell you what, there is no better ego boost than visiting the people who think you are the most wonderful, talented, amazing, beautiful, smart person in the world. I really should visit more often ;)

So my real news for the day is that my counteroffer was accepted:) I am one big step closer to owning my own condo :D:D:D:D:D:D YAY :D:D:D:D:D:D

My miracle for the day is that my mom was actually able to find my W2s. I know my filing system and what a mess it is, but she must have been inspired, because she found them! This all might actually work out, afterall.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum