For once in my life, I really don't have all that much to say. Life is good, but it has been pretty uneventful this week. I spent Tuesday working until midnight. Wednesday was institute, which was good, but nothing new. Last night was bowling. I got a 99 and 104.

Life is so uneventful this week that I actually had a dream about tomato paste. Really. And it wasn't even alien paste trying to take over the world, it was just me trying to figure out if it needed to be refrigerated or not. I haven't even been in the kitchen this week, so I am not sure where tomato paste even came from.

Anyway... now you know. Sometimes it's better for all of us if I just don't say anything ;)

1 comments:

    Lol !! Alien paste taking over the world ?? now that's new !

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum