another weekend

I spent Friday night very amused. We ended up having a girl's night out to dinner and then we missed the party we were supposed to be at, so we went home and watched Gilmore Girls episodes. The amusing part was the text messages I kept getting from the boy that the rumors say I am dating. He is hamming it up just enough.

Saturday Barry called to see if I still wanted to go to the USU v Utah game, which I did. Even though I knew it would mean watching my team get POUNDED, which they did. 48-0. OUCH. It's the first time I have ever seen my boys lose, which if you know their record means I haven't been to all that many games. Afterwards we met Spencer for dinner. Again, a very entertaining night.

Today we had regional conference. It was a good meeting. After church we came home had a little nap and a little cheesecake and Chris and Barry came over for a chat, well, the cheesecake mostly, but we can pretend it was to chat. Then tonight we went to a birthday party for a boy in our new ward named Jake. I really really like our new ward. The people are super friendly and they are always doing something. This will be a good situation for me to be in until I find a somewhere new to live. :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum