Pre Conference

I love institute. I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. It just makes me happy. Today was Brother Anderson's semi annual pre General Conference excitement lesson. I love that he is SOOOOO excited about hearing the Lord's prophet speak. It can't help but rub off a little. It should be a good weekend. Hopefully I can manage to learn a little.

Other than that today was pretty uneventful. I am conducting interviews for a position in Baton Rouge, if anyone thinks they want to deal with scheduling 700 people, leave it in the comments ;)

2 comments:

    On 2:19 PM, September 28, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm pretty sure I could do it just not from Baton Rouge :)
    Amber

     
    On 11:07 AM, October 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Yay for conference! I'm listening to it, while reading blogs- not that's multi-tasking!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum