A week in review

This week is the Utah State Fair. 3 words - WHITE TRASH FEST. I love the fair, the food, the giant alligator, the rides, the butter cow... but wow. It draws people out of the woodwork, for sure. I must admit, there were a few times I forgot to look at the exhibits because the people were far more entertaining.

We went up the canyon for a hotdog roast on Tuesday. Sadly, I think our canyon time is quickly drawing to a close. If the weather turns as they say it will this weekend, there will be "snow in them thar hills." So, until there is enough to go sledding, I will probably stay out of them.

Last night I went house shopping again. I've pretty much decided to go the condo route, but every time I say that, someone pipes in with what a bad idea it is. I have got to stop listening to other people so much. We found 2 places that I liked - ALOT. The space was good, and in neither community did I feel like I might be murdered in my sleep. One of them is a little toooo close to work - as in I can see the office from the garage close, but I like the other one better anyway, so it's all good.

My roommates met my friend Clark last night. They said they now understand why I enjoy house shopping ;) Now lets face it, they're right, but I promise it's not the only reason.

After bowling last night, we managed to pull off a surprise party for Bethany. Unless she is lying, she actually didn't know. We had a great turn out and a lot of fun. People left about 1 this morning, and I must admit, I am a little tired. It was totally worth it.

If it doesn't rain tonight I think we're headed back to the fair... crossing fingers

1 comments:

    On 10:12 PM, September 19, 2006 Anonymous said...

    So I just bought a book called "Home Buying for Dummies" because I don't have Clark around to house-hunt with me! I'll let you know how it goes.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum