Next Step

The next step in the ownership process was taken today. I applied for the biggest loan of my life thus far. Wow. It didn't take very long, but it was still a little scary. It is all becoming very very real. It can't help it when you see numbers like that on a page with your signature on it.

Tonight was the season premiere of Gilmore Girls. My roommates have me hooked. Fortunately it comes on a noncable station :) If you ever need to sit and listen to people talk way to fast about the chaos that goes thru girls' heads, this is the perfect show. Really, complete chaos :)

Ok, sorry, but it is too late for me to think of something funny tonight. Perhaps soon... perhaps.

1 comments:

    On 11:08 AM, October 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Okay, all the cast members of Gilmore Girls are on drugs- I've figured out that this is why the talk so fast.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum