so then....

Everything is moving along swimmingly. The appraisal came back ok, the mortgage broker said all of that is looking good. I actually started packing last night, and "knock on wood" it seems like I should not have a problem finding a roommate. I've actually had 2 friends talk to me about needing a place to live, and let's face it - who WOULDN'T want to live with me ;)

Other than that, life is pretty normal this week. Monday we did Toe Painting - yes - toes- at FHE. My team came in 3rd. Our pirate and ship did ok, but our basketball game was lacking. Personally, I think the judges had the hots for the winning girls ;)

Tonight I get to go to dinner with my team, and their wives... to put up with these men the women must be saints, so at least it should be interesting :D

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum