Split Personality

The first half of today was awesome. Work was busy, but it was doable. Actually, it was a little busier than a normal Monday, but it still was pleasant some how. I went to lunch with my friend, who is fantastic, and even though he was on painkillers (which most people should take before going to lunch with me) he was even more pleasant than normal, and he looks even more fantastic than usual. It's been raining today so the air is Claritin clear instead of the smog that usually sits over SLC. It was just a very pleasant morning.

Then I got the news I was kind of expecting, but hoping I was wrong. I was hoping to go on a trip for a few weeks in November for work, but it turns out they don't think the benefit outweighs the cost for this travel. What does this mean? It means apparently I have not done a very good job of selling myself as a problem solver... so, I am looking for suggestions... anyone? anyone?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum