quick update

Wow... sorry, I haven't done anything in the last week, but I have stayed up way too late doing it. The highlight reel involves going to do a walk thru on my future home Monday, dinner on Tuesday with people it feels like I haven't seen forever, and the blind date I had last night.

Other than that, I am just getting ready to move - which my roommates would probably deny any progress on. Now that dinner is out of the way, I can pack the kitchen. If all goes as planned I will be closing next week, cleaning the week after and moving over the pre-halloween weekend.... YAY... ok, now you know.

Oh, and I am selling a piano, anyone? anyone?

1 comments:

    On 6:25 AM, October 14, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'll buy if you deliver for free across the US. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum