getting out

Yay for finally getting out of the house!!! Friday night we went to a Friday the 13th party. What do you do at a Friday the 13th party? you ask. Well, you do the same thing you do at any other excuse to get out of the house. You talk to your friends, play a little pool, eat tasty treats, and flirt with the boys. I did 2 of the four pretty successfully, the other 2, not so much. I'll let you guess which 2 were which.
Today I actually started digging into stuff and packed a few boxes. I am dragging this process out way too long, but oh well. I can hardly wait to get into the new place and start cleaning. Once it is clean I can drag out the moving way too long as well.
Tonight we went up the canyon for a birthday party. I am not sure what makes people think they can drive to higher elevations in Octber and still be warm, but these gals got lucky. It was a lovely night. There is nothing better than hotdogs roasted over a fire... ok, that's a lie there are MANY things better, but as far as hot dogs go, the fire is the only way.

1 comments:

    On 11:56 AM, October 15, 2006 Anonymous said...

    The flowers are actually showing up on your blog now! Maybe it's just my browser that wasn't showing them for some reason... who knows- browsers can be tempermental. Have a groovy sabbath!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum