Today... today... today I bought my first home! It is the weirdest thing. I am super excited about the whole thing, but it seems odd to me that I did the whole thing with just me... Don't get me wrong, I know that I had a lot of help, really, people who love me and looked out for me while I was deciding, but really really this one is all me. No one else is on the loan, no one else is responsible for this.. it's really just me. It's crazy awesome and crazy scary all at the same time. I can't stop talking about it really, so if you decide to call, just be prepared. I get to start cleaning and moving in on Tuesday. Anyone looking for a little service project????

Oh- other random comment, the agent at the title company was a kid I went to highschool with... let's see how many ways I can intertwine people from different parts of my life into this process........

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum