Rain

I am up later than normal tonight but it's hard to sleep. I just got in from bowling and settled into bed when the thunder started. I LOVE thunder storms. The lightning tonight is a brilliant almost neon blue followed quickly by a house shaking roar. It's not keeping me up because it is loud, it is keeping my up because I can't stop watching. The rain is fantastic, and it is still nice and fall so the ground is wet and not covered in ice.

So, if you're bored, which apparently my roommate was, google "the worst music video ever" Watch it on youtube. It's really terrible, but it is great if you need something to mock for a while. We're thinking about doing a remake. Let me know if you want to be an extra.

1 comments:

    On 10:41 AM, October 07, 2006 Anonymous said...

    oooo pick me! I wanna be in the remake!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum