Happy New Year!

Like everyone else, it seems, I can hardly believe it is time to start another year. Depending on how I think about it, 2006 was either the longest or shortest year ever. There were some pretty big changes made, but there was also a lot of things that fortunately stayed the same. Either way, I am super excited about 2007. I've set my goals and I am actually committed to them, which is different than normal ;) I'll admit it...
I heard a quote in church yesterday (and you must remember where I have been this week) that said, "The past should be a guide post, not a hitching post." He was not actually talking about goals, but it is how I chose to interpret it. Not everything I did in 2006 is something I want to take with me into 2007, so here is a perfect opportunity to let it go. Yay for fresh starts! and Yay for moving towards good things!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum